My youngest daughter has a love for Arby’s roast beef sandwiches. So the recipe today for Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches is similar to her favorite take out sandwich, but even better.
Instead of Arby sauce, this sandwich has a secret sauce that gets spread on it that is similar to what goes on top of the mini ham and cheese rolls that I have shared before.
You can also take this basic recipe and swap out what kind of meat and cheese you use to mix it up, but I was going for the whole Arby’s vibe.
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Real Mom Kitchen
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- ½ Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich buns
- 1 lb thinly shaved roast beef
- 1 15 ozcontainer Cheez Whiz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dried onion, poppy seeds, mustard, and Worcestershire to create the secret sandwich sauce.
- To make the sandwiches, spread some of the sauce on the bottom of the buns, then top with roast beef. Spread cheese whiz on the top of the buns and place the top on the roast beef.
- Wrap the sandwiches in foil. Place sandwiches in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes until heated through. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Pioneer Woman.