I have a fun throw together wrap for you today. What makes these Honey BBQ Chicken Wraps so easy to throw together is frozen popcorn chicken and a bag of coleslaw mix.
The popcorn chicken gets coated in a sweet bbq sauce and the bag of coleslaw mix gets easily made into coleslaw with just a few simple ingredients. Then it all gets wrapped up in a tortilla. Super easy and the family will love them!
Honey BBQ Chicken Wraps
Real Mom Kitchen
- 16 oz bag of coleslaw mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise or miracle whip I'm a mayo girl Coupons
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard I used honey Dijon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup BBQ sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- ½ of a 26 oz bag of popcorn chicken prepared according to pkg directions
- 4-6 burrito sized tortillas
- Place coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Place mayonnaise, sugar, mustard and honey into a small bowl and mix together. Pour and stir into cabbage until combined. Use immediately for a crunchy slaw or refrigerate for 1 hour for a more tender slaw.
- In a large bowl, combine the bbq sauce, honey, and ketchup. Then add the cooked popcorn chicken in the sauce.
- Place some coleslaw and chicken into each tortilla. Wrap up and enjoy. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Tastes Better From Scratch.