I have been having fun using my Cusinart ice cream maker and made some homemade frozen treats with it. You can make homemade icees with any soda pop and I also made a copy cat version of McD’s frozen strawberry lemonade. My family tried the McDonald’s Version and said they liked mine better.
- 3 (12 oz) cans or 4 1/2 cups of chilled soda pop (I used orange Crush)
- Place soda in your 1 1/2 qt Cuisinart ice cream maker and freeze accordingly for 20 minutes. Serve in 4 glasses and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Bake at 350.
- 4 1/2 cups of chilled lemonade (I used Tropicana Trop50)
- Smucker’s strawberry syrup
- Place soda in your 1 1/2 qt Cuisinart ice cream maker and freeze accordingly for 20 minutes. Place some of the frozen lemonade in the bottom of each glass followed by a good squirt of the strawberry syrup. Fill glasses with remaining frozen lemonade and enjoy!
This recipe is a Real Mom Kitchen original.