Today, I adapted my original slow cooker chicken and gravy to a healthy slow cooker chicken and gravy. Then, I served this recipe over the healthy Instant Pot mashed potatoes recipe that I shared with you yesterday. It’s a super simple recipe to mix up in the slow cooker. I cook it on low for 8-10 hours. However, it also works to cook on high for 3 to 4 hours if you want to cook it faster.
So in order make this healthy version, I swapped out the regular cream of chicken condensed soup for a can of the 98% fat free cream of chicken soup. Next, I added in some garlic powder and onion powder to up the flavor.
For me, this slow cooker chicken and gravy recipe was only 2 WW personal points for me. Then, if you serve it over my healthy mashed potatoes, it makes this dish 7 points total in WW personal points. This was just as well received by my family as my regular recipe.
- CHICKEN GRAVY MIX
- 98% FAT FREE CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- ONION POWDER
- GARLIC POWDER
- BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
Click here to get WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 2 (0.87 oz) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, water, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Add the chicken breasts being sure to get them covered in the gravy.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Once cooked, break up the chicken into chunks.
- Serve over cooked noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice. Serves 6.