Grilling main dishes is great, but it’s even better if you can make your whole meal on the grill. These grilled potatoes and peppers are the perfect side to serve along with any grilled meat. The seasoning used packs plenty of flavor.
I served these along side the balsamic bbq beef skewers I will be sharing on Tuesday July 2nd. These potatoes do take 40 minutes to cook on the grill so start these early. They are well worth it and won’t heat up your house!
You need to start of with a large bowl. Then you are going to add in your potato wedges, peppers, and onions. Next you add in some olive oil, garlic, paprika, McCormick’s Montreal steak seasoning, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Now toss everything together until everything is well with the oil and seasonings.
Then you are going to divide this between 2 pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil. Be sure to seal it up well. Now it is time for the grill. They will need to cook for 40 minutes over medium heat. Be sure to turn the foil packets half way through cooking to ensure even cooking.
- RED POTATOES
- GREEN PEPPER
- OLIVE OIL
- MONTREAL STEAK SEASONING
- ITALIAN SEASONING
- HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FOIL
Grilled Potatoes and Peppers
Real Mom Kitchen
- 8 medium red potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 18 inch squares of heavy duty aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well coated.
- Divide mixture between the 2 pieces of aluminum foil. Seal edges tightly.
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes until potatoes are tender, turning over halfway through the cooking process.
- Open foil carefully allowing steam to escape. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from tasteofhome.com