Grilling main dishes is great, but it’s even better if you can make your whole meal on the grill. These grilled potatoes and peppers are the perfect side to serve along with any grilled meat. The seasoning used packs plenty of flavor.
I served these along side the balsamic bbq beef skewers I will be sharing on Tuesday July 2nd. These potatoes do take 40 minutes to cook on the grill so start these early. They are well worth it and won’t heat up your house!Print
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 (18 inch) squares of heavy duty aluminum foil
- In a large boil combine all of the ingredients until well coated.
- Divide mixture between the 2 pieces of aluminium foil. Seal edges tightly.
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes until potatoes are tender, turning over halfway through the cooking process.
- Open foil carefully allowing steam to escape. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from tasteofhome.com