Does making fudge scare you? No need to fear then! Fudge week continues with the PERFECT no fail fudge recipe just for YOU. This secret recipe for foolproof peanut butter fudge only requires 2 ingredients – a jar of peanut butter and a tub of prepared frosting. Yep, believe it or not – that’s all you need! You will end up with a perfectly smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth fudge!
Now, I used a tub of good old vanilla frosting for this, but chocolate with also work for a peanut butter chocolate version! You could even make one of each and do a layered fudge! You can’t mess this one up. No one will guess how you made this foolproof peanut butter fudge, unless they know the secret recipe too.
- VANILLA FROSTING (I USED PILLSBURY FROSTING)
- CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 1 tub (1 lb) Vanilla Frosting (I used Pillsbury frosting)
- 1 jar (16.3 oz) Creamy Peanut Butter (I used Jif, a jar is 1 3/4 cups peanut butter)
- Line a 9 x 9 inch dish with foil and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add Vanilla Frosting and Peanut Butter, do not stir. Microwave 1 minute. Stir until until combined and smooth. Pour into pan and spread until even. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove fudge from the pan using foil and cut into squares.
Recipe adapted from Vintage Sugarcube.