Does making fudge scare you? No need to fear then! Fudge week continues with the PERFECT no fail fudge recipe just for YOU. This secret recipe only requires 2 ingredients – a jar of peanut butter and a tub of prepared frosting. Yep, believe it or not – that’s all you need! You will end up with a perfectly smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth fudge!
Now, I used a tub of good old vanilla frosting for this, but chocolate with also work for a peanut butter chocolate version! You could even make one of each and do a layered fudge! You can’t mess this one up and no one will guess how you made it, unless they know the secret recipe too.
- 1 tub (1 lb) Vanilla Frosting (I used Pillsbury frosting)
- 1 jar (16.3 oz) Creamy Peanut Butter (I used Jif, a jar is 1 3/4 cups peanut butter)
- Line a 9 x 9 inch dish with foil and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add Vanilla Frosting and Peanut Butter, do not stir. Microwave 1 minute. Stir until until combined and smooth. Pour into pan and spread until even. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove fudge from the pan using foil and cut into squares.
Recipe adapted from Vintage Sugarcube.