This post may contain affiliate links.
If you love pancakes, this recipe for Everyday Pancakes is simple enough that you can make them any day of the week. No special ingredients are needed. You should have everything you need on hand.
No I must say, my favorite pancakes are my fluffy buttermilk ones. However, it’s not always possible to have those ones all of the time. This one is quick and simple to throw together. You could even mix up bags of the dry ingredients to speed up the process of making them in the morning ever quicker.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- In a bowl, add all of the dry ingredients to and whisk together. In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture, and whisk until mostly smooth. A few lumps are okay. Set aside.
- Get out griddle and preheat to 350 degrees or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto your griddle/pan.
- Check under the pancakes occasionally using a spatula, if they are golden brown and bubbling on top then they are ready to flip. Keep repeating until all the batter is gone.
- Serve with syrup and/or butter.
You can keep cooked pancakes warm in a preheated 200 degree oven.
This recipe is adapted from The Disney Princess Cookbook.