One ingredient can make a sandwich go from regular to wow! This roasted red pepper aioli is one of those ingredients that can do just that.
Now the main difference between mayonnaise and aioli is that an aioli is mayonnaise seasoned with garlic. It doesn’t have to just be garlic, but garlic is a must in order for it to be an aioli.
I like to use this aioli on paninis. It’s also pretty awesome on a burger too. You can even dip fries or chips in it also. That roasted red pepper in there really adds a nice punch of flavor.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- pinch of black pepper, more to taste
- In food processor or high-powered blender, add all of the ingredients and pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.