I decided to be a little nostalgic today. The other day I was thinking about how it has been ages since I have made french bread pizza for my family. Easy French Bread Pizza was a common occurrence when I was growing up.
My mom would frequently make french bread or english muffin pizzas for dinner. It was a quick go to dinner that everyone was happy with. Everyone can make their own their favorite way. Pepperoni is always a hit at our house along with ham and pineapple. I love to make a BBQ version with chicken and green onion.
My favorite french bread to use if from Sam’s Club. They are skinnier and longer. I also love to use it for panini sandwiches. This would be a great meal or lunch for summer! It also works well for leftovers in your fridge, they make great toppings.
Easy French Bread Pizza
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 loaf French Bread sliced in half lengthwise
- Pizza sauce or BBQ sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of your choice-pepperoni sausage, olives, mushrooms, peppers, onions, ham, pineapple, chicken, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each half of french bread into 3-4 pieces.
- Spread desired amount of sauce over each piece and then top with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serves 6-8