Make your cheese platter a little more festive this year by making a easy cheese wreath. It really is easy to do and your guest will be amazed!
It’s as simple as arranging some cheese cubes into a ring shape then adding in some rosemary sprigs, olives, and a couple of pepper slices.
The cheese does kind of pick up that rosemary flavor from hanging around the sprigs of rosemary but I think it makes the flavor even more amazing! You also get that wonderful smell from the rosemary springs, so not only does this wreath look festive but it doubles as bringing a festive fragrant scent to you home too.
- 2 (1 oz) pkgs fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 oz Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese or Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 oz Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 17 olives (I used an Italian variety that had black and green olives in it)
- 2 red pepper strips
- Arrange rosemary sprigs around edge of a 12 inch dinner plate.
- Top rosemary with cheese cubes and olives to resemble photo. I find it helpful to place a small bowl in the center of the plate to build around. Then remove the bowl when you are done.
- Add pepper strips at the base of the ring to look like a ribbon. This wreath should serve 32.
Recipes adapted from Kraft.