Holiday breakfast week continues today with a delicious crustless sausage and cheese quiche. You can pair it with the simple fluffly waffles that I shared with you yesterday. It would also be great to serve along side a muffin, yogurt, and fruit.
This crustless quiche only needs four ingredients – sausage, cheese, egg, and milk. It is a breeze to put together. You could even cook the sausage up the day or night before. This would help make putting this crustless sausage and quiche together in the morning even easier.Print
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown sausage until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add the sausage to a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the sausage.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Pour over the sauasage and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a knife insterted in the center comes out clean. Serves 6.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Mercy is New.