Spaghetti and meatballs is a classic meal that probably hits most family meat plans at one time or another. However, did you know you could make it all in one pot in your slow cooker! These crockpot spaghetti and meatballs cook in the slow cooker – even the noodles!
All you need is a few ingredients to make this dinner happen. You begin by spraying the insert of you crock pot with some non-stick sprays. Then you will add in the uncooked spaghetti and toss it with a little olive oil. Next, you will cover the noddle with some pasta sauce.
At this point you will add in some water and seasonings and give it all a gentle stir. Last thing to do is add the frozen meatballs on top. Then this cooks on low for 3-4 hours. Now wasn’t that EASY? It’s another great crock pot meal for those busy weeknights! Throw this in the slow cooker before running the kids around to their various activities. Then dinner will be ready to go when you walk in the door.
- SPAGHETTI NOODLES (MY FAMILY LIKES THE THIN SPAGHETTI)
- OLIVE OIL
- PASTA SAUCE
- ITALIAN SEASONING
- MINCED GARLIC
- DRIED BASIL
- FROZEN MEATBALLS
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 12 oz box of spaghetti noodles (my family likes the thin spaghetti)
- olive oil
- 1 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil
- 26 oz pkg. or 24 frozen meatballs
- Spray the inside of you slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Then add in the spaghetti in and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Then toss to coat. You want the pasta all coated so it doesn't stick together while cooking.
- Pour with pasta sauce over the pasta followed by the water and seasonings. The gently give it all a stir.
- Top with frozen meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours until pasta is tender. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Country Cook.