Spaghetti and meatballs is a classic meal that probably hits most family meat plans at one time or another. However, did you know you could make it all in one pot in your slow cooker!
These crockpot spaghetti and meatballs cook in the slow cooker – even the noodles! And you only need a few ingredients to make this dinner happen. Another great crock pot meal for those busy weeknights!
- 1 (12 oz) box of spaghetti noodles (my family likes the thin spaghetti)
- olive oil
- 1 (24 oz) jar of pasta sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 26 oz pkg. or 24 frozen meatballs
- Spray the inside of you slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Then ad in the spaghettin and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Then toss to coat. You want the pasta all coated so it doesn’t stick together while cooking.
- Pour with pasta sauce over the pasta followed by the water and seasonings. The gently give it all a stir.
- Top with frozen meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours until pasta is tender. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Country Cook.