Do you dream of a dinner made in one pot that can be ready to eat in 15 minutes? Well, that is exactly what I have for you today. A Creamy Ham and Rotini Pasta Pronto, all thanks to a new product from Barilla®.
Barilla® Pronto™ is a new pasta that is prepared in one pan (#OnePanPronto)—no need to wait for water to boil, and no draining required! It turns out to “Al dente” perfection in minutes!
The great thing is you can customize Pronto™ to your liking by adding sauce, seasoning, vegetables or proteins for unlimited meal options! I went to to my local Kroger Grocery Store to pick up a package and get creative.
I decided to pick up some ham, mushrooms, cream, and green onion to make a tasty meal for my family using the Barilla® Pronto™ Rotini pasta. This pasta is available in five delicious shapes at Kroger: Elbows, Rotini, Penne, Spaghetti and Linguine (varies by store) in the pasta aisle.
Barilla® Pronto™ will give you all the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from Barilla. Plus, it helps make your pasta mealtime prep faster and easier – all in one pan! That also means easy clean up too! My meal turned out perfectly and was hit with the whole family.
Visit Barilla for more Barilla® Pronto™ recipes: https://www.barilla.com/aggregator/recipe/1417
Also, get a coupon for your purchase here: https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?banner=Kroger&campaign=DigitalCoupons&category=Canned%20%26%20Packaged
Creamy Ham and Rotini Pasta Pronto
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 pkg. Barilla Pronto Rotini Pasta
- 8 oz of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- In a large skillet, add the Barilla Pronto rotini pasta along with 3 cups of cold water and a little salt for taste. You may need a little more that 3 cups of water just make sure there is enough water to cover the pasta.
- Turn the burner on high and set the timer for 10 minutes. You will need to give it a stir every couple of minutes.
- With 3 minutes left, mix in the slice mushrooms.
- With 2 minutes left, mix in the whipping cream.
- With 1 minute left, mix in the diced ham.
- Once finished, remove from heat and mix in the Parmesan cheese. Top with diced green onion to serve. Serves 6.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla®. The opinions and text are all mine.