One of my favorite meals is fetuccine alfredo. Add in some chicken and it’s even better. Well, this cream cheese chicken alfredo recipe takes that alfredo, it adds in cream cheese. Then you bake it before you eat it.
This recipe does use spaghetti noodles rather than the traditional fettuccine. Then you need your alfredo sauce. For this recipe you just need the stuff in the jar.
As far as the chicken goes, you just need 2 cups of cooked chicken. I like to use the package of rotisserie chicken that is pulled of the carcass that I can pick up at Costco. You can always get any other rotisserie chicken and pull the meat off the carcass yourself.
To make this dish, you cook the spaghetti and drain it. Then while the pasta is hot, you mix in the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, and cream. Next, you toss it until the cream cheese gets melted and nicely coats the pasta. Then you mix in the chicken and alfredo sauce.
Now the pasta gets put into a baking dish. Then you sprinkle it with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Now comes the baking part of this cream cheese chicken alfredo recipe. You bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.Print
- 1 (12 oz) spaghetti
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 2 (15 oz) jars alfredo sauce
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian Seasoning, garlic, and heavy cream. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Add in the Alfredo sauce, chicken, and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine. Pour into the prepared pan and spread out to evenly fill the pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serves 6-8.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
This recipe is adapted from Plain Chicken.