I love grilling in the summer. I especially love grilling chicken just like this chile lime grilled chicken. The idea that I can marinade chicken with just a few ingredients and end up with amazingly flavor and moist chicken makes me smile.
Today’s recipe is a simple marinade that does just that. It gives you flavorful moist tender chicken. This chicken is great as is or use it in a recipe like as part of a salad or quesadilla. It’s delish!
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- the zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a gallon sized Ziploc bag, add the chili powder, lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add in the chicken and seal. Then toss to coast the chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Grill chicken for about 4 to 5 minutes per side until fully coked. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman.