Chicken Tetrazzini is another freezer recipe I got from my sister-in-law. This is a yummy, creamy, noodle dish. My whole family loved it.
One thing I would do next time is cook the onion a little bit before adding it to the mixture. The onion was a little too raw for my tastes when all was said and done.
A tip you need to remember with this chicken tetrazzini is to under cook your pasta slightly when it’s in a dish you are going to freeze. Otherwise, it turns out mushy after defrosting.
Real Mom Kitchen
- 3 cup diced cooked chicken
- 6 cup cooked spaghetti I used angel hair pasta
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 10 3/4 oz condensed mushroom soup
- 4 oz. diced pimento didn't add this
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add all of the above ingredients into a one gallon freezer zip lock bag and seal the bag, removing all of the excess air and freeze.
- Thaw completely in refrigerator before baking and pour into 9x13 inch baking pan. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Serves 10.
This is the original photo from this post. The above was updated in February 2018.