This post contains affiliate links.
These chicken bacon ranch tostadas make a great summer meal. They are quick to make and only need to go in the oven to warm the chicken and melt the cheese.
I did use reduced fat cheddar cheese and fat free sour cream to make this a low calorie meal. You my WW personal points, this was just 6 points. I made the ranch for these using fat free sour cream, ranch dip mix, and a little skim milk.
If you aren’t worried about counting your calories, feel free to use your favorite shredded cheese and ranch dressing instead. I also suggest Kirkland bacon, that’s because I know the points for this bacon and it’s what I buy. You only need a half slice of bacon per tostada.
You will also need some premade tostada shells. The ones that I purchased were only 2 points each. You will also need some shredded lettuce and green onion along with some cooked chicken. I use rotisserie chicken for this.
- FAT-FREE SOUR CREAM
- RANCH DIP SEASONING
- SKIM MILK
- TOSTADA SHELLS
- COOKED CHICKEN BREAST
- KIRKLAND BACON
- GREEN ONIONS
- REDUCED FAT CHEDDAR CHEESE
- PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tostadas
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
Click here to get you WW Personal points for this recipe.
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ranch dip seasoning
- skim milk
- 4 tostada shells
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- 2 slices Kirkland bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a bow, whisk the sour cream and ranch dip together with a little skim milk. You just need enough milk to make it the consistency of dressing. Place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the tostada shells on a baking sheet. Divide the chicken between the tostadas. Then divide the cheese between the tostadas sprinkling over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Top each tostada with lettuce followed by some green onion and bacon. The drizzle with the ranch. Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 23 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Keeping on Point.