Want you to be among the first to try out a fun, new and super-easy idea for the holidays from Chex cereal- a Chex Party Mix-Change? Chex® Party Mix is mixing it up with a fresh idea that puts a new spin on the classic cookie exchange. Ditch the hours of baking and make 15 minute Chex Party Mix recipes. Instead – all you need is a microwave and some friends to stir up the fun.
The concept is simple – invite some friends over for a party. Then, ask everyone to make enough of their favorite Chex Party Mix recipe to exchange with party guests. Taste, mix, swap, and share the recipes, putting the treats in easy DIY packages for everyone to take home.
I love the whole idea of this. This way you can have some sweet and savory treats. Plus it is perfect for those with gluten allergeries. Chex has some recipes that are gluten free.
These five Chex Party Mix recipes that can be made in the microwave in 15 minutes or less. It is sure to get your guests excited for the upcoming holiday season-
- Original Chex Party Mix – A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherings.
- Chex PB & Chocolate Blast – Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix – A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles – Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
We tried the Caramel Chocolate drizzle and loved it!
Try these easy tips and tricks for wrapping up the fun. Then, your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go:
- Cello Gorgeous! – Packaging your favorite Chex Party Mix recipes in cellophane bags is simple and cute. And, they´re endlessly customizable to add personal touches.
- It´s My Party – Flip a party hat upside down, line it with cellophane. It instantly becomes a festive cone-shaped container.
- Chex Cupcakes – Arrange cupcake liners filled with Chex Party Mixes neatly in a box.
- Chex-To-Go – Packaging Chex Party Mix recipes in a takeout container is quick and easy to “carry out”. We´re including 10 of these in your prize pack to help you get started!
- Tin Tower – Tin is “in” when it comes to creating a hip holiday container for Chex Party Mix-Change guests. Discover oodles of holiday tins at craft or dollar stores.
To help one of you have your own Chex Party Mix-Change, Chex has provided through MyBlogSpark a prize pack for one lucky RMK reader. The prize pack includes:
- 5 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
- 5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
- 10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
- $20 gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
To enter, just leave a comment telling me which of the above mentioned Chex mix recipes you would want to make for your Chex Party Mix-Change. You have until Friday Dec. 2 at midnight (MST) to enter.
Disclosure: The Chex Party Mix-Change product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chex through MyBlogSpark.