You’re gonna LOVE this recipe. Everyone needs this recipe for cake mix cookies! I got this one from a neighbor many years ago. The cake mix makes these a breeze to put together. It’s perfect for when you get a cookie craving. You can use what ever cake mix flavor you like and mix in what ever other things you like.
Our family favorite is devil’s food cake mix with peanut butter chips. The cookies turn out soft and chewy and will keep for several days. I like to use this recipe for wedding shower gifts. I’ll give the recipe along with ingredients to make the cookies (the mix, oil, chips, etc). Then you can give it with kitchen items to make the cookies too! Add a cookie sheet, cooking rack, cookie scoop etc. Use your creativity when you give this recipe for cake mix cookies a try. Then come back and let me know what combination you tried. I would love to hear what works for you.
- CAKE MIX (YOU CHOOSE THE FLAVOR)
- ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS YOU LIKE TO MIX IN THE COOKIES
- 1 box cake mix (you choose the flavor – devil’s food is our favorite)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- water (I use around 1/8 to 1/4 cup)
- any other ingredients you like
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Add enough water to make the mixture the consistency of cookie dough.
- Mix in any other ingredients you like such as dried fruit, chips, or nuts. (I use about 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips with the devil’s food mix)
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until set in the middle. Make around 2 dozen cookies.