Hamburgers are another summer must have. Nothing beats grilling your good old basic burger. I recently discovered a new seasoning to make your basic burger taste delicious. All you need is some Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning.
I picked up a bottle of it from Sam’s Club. The seasoning mix includes sea salt, onion, sugar, garlic, brown sugar, red and green bell pepper, tomato powder, paprika, and smoke flavor.
You can sprinkle it on the patties or mix it in the meat before making the patties for grilling your basic burger. Or you can do a little of both. We liked ours sprinkled on the patties. So grab your meat and get grillin!Print
- 2 lbs ground beef (not low fat)
- 4 tsp Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning
- 6 hamburger buns
- desired toppings – we like cheese, bacon, pickles, tomato slices, lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup
- Shape beef into 6 patties. Season patties on both sides with seasoning.
- Grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- makes 6 burgers.