Hamburgers are another summer must have. Nothing beats grilling your good old basic burger. I recently discovered a new seasoning to make your basic burger taste delicious. All you need is some Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning.
I picked up a bottle of it from Sam’s Club. The seasoning mix includes sea salt, onion, sugar, garlic, brown sugar, red and green bell pepper, tomato powder, paprika, and smoke flavor. Really you could do this with any burger seasoning, but I did love the combination of ingredients in the Weber seasoning mix. They did all the work of putting together a great combination of spices to make a great burger.
You can sprinkle it on the patties or mix it in the meat before making the patties for grilling your basic burger. Or you can do a little of both. We liked ours sprinkled on the patties.
Then don’t forget about those burger toppings. I did lettuce, bacon, cheese, tomato, pickles, mayo and ketchup. My husband also included mustard on his. So grab your meat and get grillin!
- GROUND BEEF (NOT LOW FAT)
- WEBER GOURMET BURGER SEASONING HAMBURGER BUNS
- DESIRED TOPPINGS – WE LIKE CHEESE, BACON, PICKLES, TOMATO SLICES, LETTUCE, MAYONNAISE, MUSTARD, AND KETCHUP
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 lbs ground beef not low fat
- 4 tsp Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning
- garlic salt
- 6 hamburger buns
- desired toppings - we like cheese bacon, pickles, tomato slices, lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup
- Mix the ground beef with the seasoning mix. Shape beef into 6 patties. Season patties on both sides with garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- Makes 6 burgers.