Try and start your day off with these bacon and eggs breakfast bowls. All the goodness of breakfast placed into one wonderful bowl.
Now, the recipe isn’t really a recipe per say as more of a way to assemble these fabulous bowls. You can cook your hash browns however you prefer to cook them. You just need to ge tthe Southern style version. These are the ones that are little cubes.
The next thing you need is scrambled eggs. I don’t really think I need to tell how to make them. I’m pretty sure you got this. Then theree is bacon. You can cook it the way you like it – stove top, oven, air fyer etc. I personally love to cook bacon in the oven.
The last thing you need is a jar of Tostitos medium con queso cheese sauce. You wanted this heated up. Again, heat it up the way you want to. Place the jar in the microwave or heat it in a small sauce pan. Heck, you can even warm it in a small crock pot. It’s all up to you. Then it’s time to assemble these bacon and eggs breakfast bowls. I’m telling ya, the cheese sauce is a nice and suprisingly terrific way to top of these bowls.Print
- 4 cups Southern style hasbrowns, cooked
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar Tostitos con quesso cheese sauce, heated
- Place 1 cup of the cooked hashbrowns in a bowl. Top with 1/4 of the cooked eggs.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the bacon over the eggs. Then drizzle with a couple of tablespoons of the cheese sauce. Repeat the process until you have 4 bowls made. Serves 4.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Recipe Diaries.