The base of the pizza is naan bread. I used the homemade naan recipe that I shared with you yesterday to make mine. However, you can use the store bought kind, like Stonefire, if you want it to be super simple to make. Just make sure what ever you use is a size that will fit in your air fryer.
Next you will need some pizza sauce and cheese. Feel free to use homemade pizza sauce or store bought sauce here. However, feel free to change it up any way you like. You could use bbq sauce or alfredo sauce. Of course, mozzarella is the cheese of choice.
Then, you can use whatever toppings you prefer on your air fryer personal pizza. I like to use those mini pepperonis along with slice olives or ham and pineapple. Those 2 choices make my family happy.Print
- 1 store bought or homemade naan bread (choose a size to fit your air fryer)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- desired toppings such as mini pepperoni, slice olives, pineapple, ham, etc.
- Top the naan bread with pizza sauce followed by the shredded mozzarella. The add desired toppings.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer basket. Cook at 370 degrees for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted. Makes 1 pizza.
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Recipe is adapted from Foodtastic Mom.