This simple 3 ingredient crock pot pasta sauce is a breeze to make. Not only does it only take 3 ingredients, but it cooks in the crock pot. You can’t get any easier than that! The sauce gets all of it’s flavor from the garlic and the spices already in the Italian sausage. I served the 3 ingredient crock pot pasta sauce on top of zucchini noodles for me and regular pasta for my family.
- ITALIAN SAUSAGE (I USED A 19.76 OZ PKG OF MILD LINKS AND REMOVED THE CASINGS)
- CLOVES OF GARLIC
- CANNED CRUSHED TOMATOES (IF YOU LIKE CHUNKS OF TOMATOES YOU CAN USE 1 CAN OF DICED TOMATOES IN PLACE OF ONE OF THE CANS OF CRUSHED)
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pasta Sauce
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 lb. Italian sausage I used a 19.76 oz pkg of mild links and removed the casings
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 14.5 oz cans crushed tomatoes (if you like hunks of tomatoes you can use 1 can of diced tomatoes in place of one of the cans of crushed)
- Brown the sausage in a skillet along with the garlic. Drain off the grease and add to a crock pot.
- Add the canned tomatoes to the sausage in the crock pot. Stir to combine and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours. Serve over cooked pasta or zucchini noodles.
Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste.