Today, I have an easy vermicelli pasta salad. Bottled salad dressing help this come together in a jiffy! Add some cooked vermicelli along with some peppers, onions, and spices and you are done. Easy peasy people! What more can I say?
- 1 (16 oz) pkg vermicelli pasta, cooked to pkg directions
- 1 (16 oz) bottle cream italian dressing
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1 tsp dill seed
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Combine all of the above ingredients until coated and well combined. Chill in the fridge until cold. Serves 12.