Now that I am done sharing recipes for your Thanksgiving feast, it’s time to move on with to something to do with those leftovers. I created this idea as a twist on the typical turkey sandwich made from leftovers. It is some simple and easy Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas. You could do the same thing and switch out the tortilla from some yummy slices of bread and make a panini if you prefer. If you have leftover gravy, you could use that to dip the quesadilla in too if you’d like.
I have one more new recipe to share on Monday for your leftovers. I also have 2 additional recipes you may want to check out from my archives:
- Turkey Cranberry Wreath – one of my most favorite recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers
- Thanksgiving Bundles – this recipe uses ground turkey and boxed stuffing mix which would be great to make if you didn’t cook the meal and aren’t lucky enough to have leftovers. However, the ingredients can also be substituted with leftover turkey, dressing, and gravy if you have them.
- FLOUR TORTILLAS
- SWISS CHEESE
- GREEN ONION
- LEFTOVER TURKEY
- LEFTOVER CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 6 flour tortillas
- shredded swiss cheese
- diced green onion
- leftover turkey (I shredded mine)
- leftover cranberry sauce
- Brush one side of the tortilla with melted butter. Place butter side down in frying pan. Sprinkle half the tortilla with a layer of swiss cheese and leftover turkey then sprinkle on some green onion. Spread cranberry sauce on the other half of the tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat until under side is browned and crisp and cheese is melted. Fold tortilla in half and remove from pan, then cut in half so you have two triangles. Enjoy.