I have 3 big football fans that live at my house. All of my three guys enjoy watching football and participating in fantasy football throughout the whole season. My guys also enjoy having some kind of party each year for the Super Bowl. I look forward to the Super Bowl each year for the food, the commercials and the knowledge it is the end of the season. This we are Super Bowl Partyin’ with Sam’s Club
I was asked by Sam’s Club to check out their store for Super Bowl Snacks and was given a $60 budget.
There were so many possibilities. I enjoyed the Bag of Tyson Honey BBQ Wings and Daily Chef Chicken & Bacon Bruschetta that I purchased for their holiday challenge. The brushcetta was actually really yummy with the Bistro 28 Spinach Dip I also bought for the party. I elected to go a different route this time.
My meal will not require any cooking. This way there is no worry about keeping anything hot. I decided to make a simple focaccia sandwich using their Artisan focaccia bread and serve it with veggies with dip, pita chips with hummus, and chips with salsa. The sandwich can also be made ahead of time and an am going to cut the sandwiches into small bite sized sandwiches. I will definitely be able to enjoy myself with this simple party menu.
- 2 (13 oz) Artisan Fresh Garlic and Herb Focaccia Bread $5.56
- Castle Wood Reserve Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (22 oz) $7.98
- Castle Wood Reserve Sliced Hard Salami (22 oz) $6.98
- Taylor Organic (36 oz) Veggie Tray with Dip $7.88
- Castle Wood Reserve Sliced Provolone Cheese (2 lbs) $9.97
- Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus $5.96
- Stacy’s (24 oz) Pita Chips $4.98
- Don Julio (2 lb) bag tortilla chips $2.88
- Italian Rose (48 oz) Fresh Salsa $6.98
Total before tax $59.17
Sam’s Club has also been nice enough to provide a Vizio 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for me to giveaway to one lucky RMK reader. Wouldn’t that make your Super Bowl party the BOMB! To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me what you would pick up from Sam’s Club for your Super Bowl party. You have until Saturday February 4 at midnight (MST) to enter.