Today is the last of my recipes from Wisconsin. I couldn’t go to Wisconsin and not come back with a CHEESE recipe right? So today it is the cheese, spicy cheese dip that is. There are many variation out there on this dip. I must say I really enjoyed this one. It would be perfect for a March Madness party.
Usually you see this dip served with tortilla chips which you still could do, but the recipe calls to serve it with garlic toast, hello! It was so delicious. Just make little mini garlic toasts with a baguette to serve alongside this dip. It was DELICIOUS and a nice change. Again, if you enjoy things really spicy just use a sausage with more kick like the hot variety.
Also be sure the check out my new recipe index. I am hoping it will make it easier to find recipes for you. They are grouped in categories and show the recipe name along with a thumbnail photo.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- Place cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in the salsa, seasonings and sausage.
- Microwave 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve with garlic toast.