With a few canned items, some frozen vegetables, and a little uncooked pasta you can turn a pound of ground beef into a tasty speedy vegetable beef soup.
I like that this soup includes, beef, vegetables, and pasta. This makes it a nice and hearty soup. Plus, it’s ready in no time!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups or 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 oz) can or 4 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion until beef is fully cooked. Add in garlic and cook until fragrant. Drain off any excess grease.
- Stir in the vegetables, tomatoes, and beef broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add in macaroni and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until pasta is tender. Serves 5.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.