Every Italian meal at our house is usually accompanied by garlic bread in some form. My family just LOVES garlic!
And today I have a quick and simple way to make tasty easy garlic breadsticks in under 30 minutes. Part of what make this so quick and easy to make is some Country Crock spread. Country Crock adds real taste to your family’s favorite meals and treats without any extra guilt.
Their new simple recipe gives you real taste comes from real ingredients. That means NO artificial flavors or preservatives, 0 grams trans fats per serving, purified water, wholesome oils, and a pinch of salt. It also is easy to use right out of the fridge and tastes great.
Now you can save time AND make amazing meals with the real ingredients of Country Crock. I used it to make a tasty garlic spread to spread over a package of bread stick dough before baking it in the oven. That means no yeast and no rolling!
Once out of the oven, you give them a dusting of grated Parmesan cheese! This time saving recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite Italian meal or even tasty along side a bowl of soup.Now you can make the most out of meal time by having more fun eating dinner with your family and less time making it.
Also, if you tweet my Country Crock recipe on Twitter or share your own on Twitter along with the hashtag #CountryCrock for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Kroger stores from now until 9/1/15.
Easy Garlic Breadsticks and Country Crock
Real Mom Kitchen
- ¼ cup Country Crock spread
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 1 11 oz tube refrigerated breadstick dough
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- in a bowl, mix together the Country Crock spread, minced garlic, dried oregano, garlic salt, and parsley until well combined.
- Unroll breadstick dough and spread the garlic mixture over the top.
- Then separate dough into 12 strips. Twist each strip and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in to oven and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle immediately with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Post sponsored by Lunchbox. Opinions are 100% my own.