Sorry, no menu plan monday post for today. If you use them, all you need to do is pick from a previous week for this week. I will be back with another one for you next Monday. Instead I have a recipe for Speedy 3 Ingredient Brownies.
The 4th of July is fast approaching and these simple brownies would be perfect to whip together and take to whatever gathering you may be going to. I also baked them in Chinet’s new line of Bakeware. It made it so easy to just bake and take these brownies.
The Bakeware is made from 90% recycled materials. You can use the dish just like any other baking dish – oven, freezer, microwave (minus the lid)…and you can leave it behind if you’re going to a party, or dropping off food for a friend. These first disposable baking dishes are all in one attractive, non-stick pans. I used their 8 x 8 size for the brownies but the recipe could be easily doubled and put in their 9x 13 size too. To enter the giveaway, just enter in the widget at the bottom of this post.
To make them more festive for the 4th, you can top with frosting and sprinkles or a dollop of sweetened whipping cream with some blueberries and raspberries or sliced strawberries.
Speedy 3 Ingredient Brownies
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 ¼ cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- Grease a 9 x 9 or 8 x 8 baking pan. If using the Chinet Bakeware do not grease the pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into baking pan and spread into the pan evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be sure to not overbake these brownies because they will dry out.
- Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving. Makes 9 brownies.
Recipe adapted from Kirbie Cravings.