I have a new favorite grilling recipe and it only takes 5 ingredients to make! Guess what else? These balsamic bbq beef skewers come together in about 25 minutes! The simple sauce is what makes these soooooooo tasty! If you don’t like tomatoes, feel free to leave them off. I made the recipe with tomatoes on my skewers because no one else likes them.
Also be sure to soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before using them. I wasn’t able to soak them for the full 30 minutes and ended up with no ends on a couple of the balsamic BBQ beef skewers.
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- BARBECUE SAUCE
- DIJON MUSTARD
- TOP SIRLOIN BEEF STEAK
- CHERRY OR GRAPE TOMATOES
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. top sirloin beef steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette, barbecue sauce, and mustard. Set aside half of the mixture in another bowl to use later for basting.
- Add the beef to the remaining sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- Thread meat on skewers alternating with the tomatoes (I used 10 skewers).
- Grill over medium heat 6-9 minutes until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally and basting with reserved sauce during the last couple minutes of cooking.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.