I know that I recently posted a s’mores brownie, but I saw this idea at Chocolate and Whine and had to try it. The main reason I wanted to give these S’mores Topped Brownies a try was because of the marshmallow creme. I have to admit I think I prefer this version. The family all loved it more too.
Both are great in their own way, but I am favoring this one. I made a few modifications to the way Stephanie at Chocolate and Whine did them and I included exact measurements. I use a brownie mix, but if you prefer you can make your own from scratch recipe.
You are basically just putting stuff on top of the brownie. These S’mores Topped Brownies are fabulous, not to mention easy. The marshmallow creme helps them stay ooey and gooey. Try them.
- 1 package brownie mix (you need the 9 x 13 size and I prefer the Betty Crocker one)
- ingredients needed to make the brownie mix
- 1 (7 oz.) jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 3 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- 4 graham cracker sheets
- Mix up your brownie mix according to package direction. I mix them according to the instructions for cake like brownies. Put them in your pan according to package directions. The Betty Crocker one say to put it in you 9 x 13 pan with the bottom sprayed with cooking spray. Then bake according to the package directions. When it’s done. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Then drop spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme down the center of the pan of brownies. Then let it sit for a few minutes. The warm brownies will help the marshmallow spread out over the top of the brownies. You can gently use a knife to help it go to the corners if needed.
- Then chop up your graham crackers and chocolate and sprinkle of the the top of the marshmallow layer. Allow to cool more and enjoy! Serves 24.