Today’s s’mores recipe comes in drink form, an icy drink to be exact. This S’mores Sipper begins with an icy milk chocolate base topped with a marshmallow whipped cream. The cream is amazing.
To finish it off, the rim of the glass gets a coating of crushed graham crackers which is just enough to add that graham flavor as you sip the drink. You can also add a little shaved chocolate to the top if you desire. Who knew you could drink a s’more!
- 8 ounces milk chocolate (I used chocolate chips)
- 4 tsp chocolate drink mix (like Nesquick)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- corn syrup
- 6 cups ice cube
- shaved chocolate, optional for garnish
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and melt in microwave on low heat. Once melted, add chocolate drink mix and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Slowly add 1 cup milk, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Place marshmallow creme into a medium sized bowl. With an electric mixer, slowly mix in whipping cream, scraping down sides as needed. When well blended, place mixer on high and whip until soft peaks form. Place in refrigerator.
- Prepare drink glasses, lightly dip the top outer rim of the glass with corn syrup. Dip or press graham cracker crumbs on the edge.
- (If you have a smaller blender you may need to divide ingredients in half to blend)In blender, place the remaining 2 cup milk, room-temperature chocolate mixture and ice. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri.
- Pour into glasses and top with the marshmallow creme and chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Makes 8 (1 cup) servings
Recipe inspired by Amy Richardson on Studio 5.