I have made several s’mores brownies before and they all are amazing. Now, this one is a great addition to my collection. These brownies end up with layers. It’s S’mores Layered Brownies!
First, you have a brownie base. All you need for this part is a boxed brownie mix and the ingredients to make them. Half of the batter gets spread into a 9 x 13 inch pan. I used Betty Crocker’s brownie mix when I made them.
Then, you follow that with a layer of crunchy graham crackers which you top next with a thick layer of milk chocolate. You use those giant Hershey’s bars for this part. Next, you get a layer of marshmallow crème that you follow with more brownie batter. As it bakes the brownie batter layer on top swirls with the marshmallow crème as they bake. It has nice layers like a traditional s’more has. These aren’t a treat you would eat every day. They are definitely decadent! However, once a year for national s’mores day is completely appropriate!
- (13 X 9 FAMILY SIZE) PKG BROWNIE MIX PLUS INGREDIENT ON PKG TO MAKE THE BROWNIES
- GRAHAM CRACKERS
- GIANT HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE BARS
- MARSHMALLOW FLUFF
S'mores Layered Brownies
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 13 x 9 family size pkg brownie mix plus ingredient on pkg to make the brownies
- 7 sheets of graham crackers
- 3 5.0 Giant Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 2 11 oz containers marshmallow fluff
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with foil. Spray bottom of foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan and spread evenly to cover the pan.
- Next, layer the graham sheets on the batter. Break or cut sheets if needed to cover the batter.
- Lay the 3 chocolate bars over the graham layer.
- Remove the lids and paper layer off the containers of marshmallow fluff. Place each in the microwave for 10 seconds. (This makes it easier to work with.)
- Spread marshmallow fluff over the chocolate bars.
- Pour remaining brownie batter over the marshmallow fluff. and gently spread over the marshmallow layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until edges are crisp and center is set. You can test the bottom layer using a toothpick. Just make sure it is brownie and not melted chocolate on the toothpick. Makes 15 brownies.
Recipe adapted from Tablespoon.