I have made several s’mores brownies before and they all are amazing. Now, this one is a great addition to my collection. These brownies end up with layers. It’s S’mores Layered Brownies!
First, you have a brownie base. Then, you follow that with a layer of graham crackers which is you top with a thick layer of milk chocolate. Next, you get a layer of marshmallow cream that you follow with more brownie batter. These aren’t a treat you would eat every day. They are definitely decadent!
- 1 (13 x 9 family size) pkg brownie mix plus ingredient on pkg to make the brownies
- 7 sheets of graham crackers
- 3 (5.0) Giant Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 2 (11 oz) containers marshmallow fluff
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with foil. Spray bottom of foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan and spread evenly to cover the pan.
- Next, layer the graham sheets on the batter. Break or cut sheets if needed to cover the batter.
- Lay the 3 chocolate bars over the graham layer.
- Remove the lids and paper layer off the containers of marshmallow fluff. Place each in the microwave for 10 seconds. (This makes it easier to work with.)
- Spread marshmallow fluff over the chocolate bars.
- Pour remaining brownie batter over the marshmallow fluff. and gently spread over the marshmallow layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until edges are crisp and center is set. You can test the bottom layer using a toothpick. Just make sure it is brownie and not melted chocolate on the toothpick. Makes 15 brownies.
Recipe adapted from Tablespoon.