Crock pot cooking can take place all year round. I love me a good ole crock pot recipe so I am always on the lookout for new recipes to make and share with you all.
This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta recipe makes a creamy flavorful tomato sauce with tender chunks of chicken. Once the sauce is done cooking, all you have left to do is to cook some pasta and toss it with the sauce. My family just loved that combination of tomato and creamy in a pasta sauce.
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 10 chicken tenders
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (25 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb pasta
- Place the onion, garlic, chicken, salt, pepper, marinara, cream cheese, Italian Seasoning and bay leaves into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours until chicken is tender.
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Stir crock pot to shred chicken and mix cream cheese into the sauce.
- Add pasta cooked and toss. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Lauren’s Latest.