This makes them so easy to makelettuce wraps! The flavorful filling gets topped with teriyaki sauce, green onion, and sesame seeds. These look like they come from a great Asian restaurant. Now one will ever guess how easy they were to make.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast
- 3 green onions, white parts and green parts diced and separated
- 1 (5 oz) can water chestnuts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp hoisen sauce
- 12 butter head lettuce leaves
- teriyaki sauce
- sesame seeds
- Add chicken breasts, white parts of the green onion, water chestnuts, and shredded carrots to your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, and water together. Pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Shred chicken and mix in hoisen sauce.
- Serve chicken in lettuce leaves. Top with additional teriyaki sauce, green parts of the green onion, and sesame seeds. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic.