I don’t think I have ever met a fajitas I didn’t like. Whether it be beef, chicken, or shrimp like in these sheet pan shrimp fajitas – I’m there!
This tasty shrimp version is all made with one pan and in the oven. This makes clean up a breeze.
I love that it is made with a simple homemade mixture of seasonings from your own pantry. You can have these babies ready to go in around 20 minutes., another bonus for using shrimp. It cooks so quickly.
I kept the toppings simple by just using a wedge of lime and a little sour cream. However, please feel free to add cheese, guac, or anything else you’d like on your fajitas!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 ½ pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- lime wedges
- sour cream
- tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all of the dry seasonings together.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, onions, 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, and 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix.
- Spread vegetable mixture on baking sheet. Cook at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In the mean time, mix the shrimp with the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil and the remaining amount to the dry seasoning until coated.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Add in the shrimp and give it a stir and cook for for another 8 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Serve in warm tortillas. Squeeze with fresh lime juice and drizzle with sour cream. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Number 2 Pencil.