This is one of my favorite ways to cook boneless pork ribs. I got this saucy ribs recipe from my mom who got it from someone else.
You can serve it over rice or with a baked potato on the side. I like this recipe because I can but it in the oven at 3 pm before the kids get home from school and dinner’s ready at 6 pm.
- 4 lbs. Boneless pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 dashes of Tabasco (I never add this)
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Brown meat (I don’t always brown the meat) and place in dish (I use a roasting pan).
- Mix other ingredients together for sauce and pour over meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 2 hours. Uncover and bake 1 more hour.