This is one of my favorite ways to cook boneless pork ribs. I got this saucy ribs recipe from my mom who got it from someone else.
You can serve it over rice or with a baked potato on the side. I like this recipe because I can but it in the oven at 3 pm before the kids get home from school and dinner’s ready at 6 pm.
Brown the ribs in a skillet. This isn’t necessary to do this but it does add to the flavor. Once this is done, you can add the ribs to a baking dish.
Next, you will combine ketchup, onion, brown sugar, prepared mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. You can also add in some tobasco sauce if you want. I never add it because my family likes this without it. You cover the ribs with the sauce and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Then you uncover the ribs and bake for 1 more hour.
- BONELESS PORK RIBS
- BROWN SUGAR
- TABASCO (I NEVER ADD THIS)
- PREPARED MUSTARD
- WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
Real Mom Kitchen
- 4 lbs. boneless pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 dashes of Tabasco I never add this
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown meat (I don't always brown the meat) and place in dish (I use a roasting pan).
- Mix other ingredients together for sauce and pour over meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 2 hours. Uncover and bake 1 more hour.
This is the original photo from this post. The above photo was updated in July 2015.