As I promised, today’s recipe is Raspberry Freezer Jam. This is the recipe that I have been making ever since I started to make raspberry jam. I love it, so I don’t dare try anything else. You don’t want to mess with a good thing. This recipe come from inside the box of MCP fruit pectin.
Now this is different from the pectin I use in the strawberry jam.
This recipe has two additional ingredients corn syrup and lemon juice. So if you are opposed to corn syrup you could try the raspberry recipe in side the Sure Jell.
Also, I just received my second blog award. Thanks to Dakotapam at dakotapam.blogspot.com. I am so excited. I also have 10 awards to give out.
- 1 – My Sisters Cucina– Sara has a lot of good recipe that are along the same as the recipes that I share.
- 2 – Deanna’s Corner Cooking – Her site says “Because there’s no cookin’ like home cookin'”. She just posted a Pantry Pasta Salad I’m wanting to try.
- 3 – What’s For Dinner – This is another get blog Angela’s blog is starting in May. Her site says it’s a “common cure for the fast food fix”. She also recently posted a list of menu ideas from food storage.
- 4 – Mommy’s Kitchen – This is one of my new favorite sites. I have featured a recipe from Tina on my blog, her Salisbury Steak. Yummy! Thanks Tina.
- 5 – Of Food and Fat – Brindi has lots of great recipes too. On her blog she describes her life like this “My life is like a Woman’s Day magazine – lose 10 lbs. while making a fabulous new cake recipe.” I feel the exact same way.
- 6 – Southern Plate – Here is a great place for Southern recipes. This blog currently has a lot of fun apple recipes. I also recently featured her recipe for Pizza Rolls on my blog.
- 7 – She’s Cookin’ Now! – This blog is by Laura, she got points right there by having the same name as me. She also has great recipes. She does Tuesday’s with Dorie. This is something I would love to be a part of, but my lives too crazy to attempt right now. However, I like to look at Laura’s blog and see how her Tuesday’s with Dorie recipe worked out.
- 8 – Day 2 Day with Holly J – First, I love the name of her blog. She also branches out a little from food on her blog. She also just posted a recipe I am dying to try, homemade Pizza Hut original pan pizza with homemade ranch dressing and breadsticks. Pizza Hut pan pizza is a weakness of mine and to be able to make it at home, even better.
- 9- Family Favorites – What recipes wouldn’t be good if they were family favorites. Rachel’s Blog name says it all. I love her recipes. I am dying to try her recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. Yum!
- 10 – Living on Less – Janet just recently started this blog. It’s my only non-food blog I am giving an award to. Her site will help me get all the things to make my recipes for less. Unfortunately, this site is mainly for local Utahn’s since the bargains are at local stores. However, all of you who are outside Utah could probably learn a few things from her posts.