Recently, I received an invite to participate in a recipe contest for Campbells Kitchen using Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken. I made two recipes. The Quick Chicken Enchilada Nachos recipe was the winner with my family and the recipe I am entering. However, as a bonus I am also including the chicken slider recipe too. The idea for the contest was to create a delicious recipe for the Super Bowl. I wanted to make them quick and easy and Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken was a great place to start. Cross your finger! Hopefully I end up as one of the 3 finalists with my quick chicken enchilada nachos or chipotle barbecue chicken sliders!
Info about Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken
- Perfect for entertaining! You can now get better value with the 12.5 ounce portion of your favorite, all white premium chunk chicken (28% more). It’s about the same price as the 10 oz can and is equivalent to 1.5 cups of cooked chicken.
- Swanson offers consumers the convenience of fully cooked, all white chicken breast. It saves time and is a great shortcut ingredient for dinner and entertaining recipes.
- Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast is 100% all white meat, 98% fat free, contains no preservatives. It is the only brand of chicken chicken in a can that is certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association.
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Premium Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles
- tortilla chips
- Any other additional toppings you desire such as fresh chopped cilantro, shredded cheese, diced avocado, diced green onion, sliced olives, etc.
- In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and green chiles. Cook over medium heat while stirring. Cook until heat through.
- Serve over tortillas chips and top with any desired toppings.
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans Swanson Premium Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s condensed tomato soup
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 6 rings of canned pineapple, cut in half (1/2 ring per roll)
- 12 dinner rolls
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and butter over medium heat until onion is soft.
- Mix in chicken, tomato soup, brown sugar, honey, and chipotle powder. Cook until heated through.
- Serve on rolls with pineapple rings. Makes 12 sliders.