Happy Valentine’s to you all! If you need a quick last minute Valentine’s treat for your loved ones today, no need to fear. Just grab some chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate covered pretzels for a fun treat. This is how a friend of mine makes her chocolate chip cookies and I am now hooked. You can make your own homemade cookie dough if you prefer, but I just kept it easy with prepared refrigerated cookie dough.
I love the addition of saltiness and crunch that the chocolate covered pretzel adds to regular chocolate chip cookies. Grab a treat box or cellophane bag to toss this babies into and your loved one will love you for sure!Print
- 1 (30 oz) pkg. Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie refrigerated dough
- 24 chocolate covered pretzels from a 5 oz pkg of Flipz Milk Chocolate Covered Pretezels
- Cook cookies according to package directions.
- When you remove them from the oven, gently press a chocolate covered pretzel on top of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to sit on cookie sheet for a minute, then remove to a cooling rack and allow cookies to cool. Makes 2 dozen cookies.