Today I am bring you that island flavor in the form of a tropical salad called pina colada fluff salad. This really could also qualify as a dessert.
It’s one of those creamy base salads that incorporates the flavors you would find in a pina colada, which happens to be a favorite drink of mine. There’s just something about that coconut pineapple combo that I just love.
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 oz) can crush pineapple, UNDRAINED
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp rum extract, optional
- In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix and crushed pineapple.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and chill until ready to serve. Serves 8-10.
Recipe adapted from Mom On Time Out.