Peaches and Cream is a combination that goes so well together. Well today that combination comes together in a simple peaches ‘n cream pie. Hardest part of this pie is waiting for it to chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
This pie is light eating peaches on top of a white pillowy cloudy of creamy goodness! Now it is intended to top with peaches but really any fruit will do. You could even use pie filling. However, get your hands on come juice ripe peaches and eat this peaches ‘n cream pie. You will not be disappointed!
This pie has a graham cracker crust. However, A tradition pie crust would also work here. I also think a crust made from Biscoff cookies would be amazing!
Now comes the filling. It starts by whipping some whipping cream until heavy peaks form. Then in another bowl you beat some cream cheese and sugar together. Then you take a cup of that whipped cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. This will help lighten the cream cheese mixture before adding in the remaining whipped cream. Once that is done, just fold in the remaining whipped cream and pour the filling into the pie crust. Chill for at least 2 hours and then top with fresh peach slices!
- HEAVY CREAM
- LIGHT CREAM CHEESE
- PREPARED GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- RIPE PEACHES
Peaches 'n Cream Pie
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 8 oz pkg light cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 ripe peaches peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until heavy peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well combined.
- Add about a cup of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and beat. Fold in the remaining whipped cream until combined well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Smooth out to make the top even. Chill for at least two hours.
- Before serving top with peach slices. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Living with Punks.