Peaches and Cream is a combination that goes so well together. Well today that combination comes together in a simple peaches ‘n cream pie. Hardest part of this pie is waiting for it to chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
This pie is light eating peaches on top of a white pillowy cloudy of creamy goodness! Now it is intended to top with peaches but really any fruit will do. You could even use pie filling. However, get your hands on come juice ripe peaches and eat this peaches ‘n cream pie. You will not be disappointed!Print
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz) pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 2/3c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until heavy peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well combined.
- Add about a cup of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and beat. Fold in the remaining whipped cream until combined well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Smooth out to make the top even. Chill for at least two hours.
- Before serving top with peach slices. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Living with Punks.