So when I made the mini corn dogs, I wanted to make some kind of fry to go along with it. I decided to try and make an oven version of the grilled potatoes that my family has enjoyed this Summer. I wanted to be able to enjoy those yummy potatoes as the weather changes and my grill will no longer be available to use. So I created these oven roasted potato wedges.
I used the same seasoning combo, elected to slice them into wedges and use some olive oil in place of the canola oil. These oven roasted potato wedges turned out perfect. Almost as tasty as the grilled version. Of course we served them up with the bbq dipping sauce, but ketchup or fry sauce would work just as well. YUMMY!
- RUSSET POTATOES
- OLIVE OIL
- SMOKED PAPRIKA
- KOSHER SALT
Oven Roasted Potato Wedges
Real Mom Kitchen
- 4-5 medium russet potatoes scrubbed but not peeled
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut your potatoes in half lengthwise. Then slice each half into 4 wedges, you will get 8 wedges from each potato. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with your hands until all are evenly coated with the oil
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika and salt over the potatoes. Toss again with your hands until potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes into a single layer on the baking sheet and bake at 475 for 12 minutes. Turn wedges on to other side and bake for 12 minutes more or until potatoes at fork tender.
Real Mom Kitchen original recipe inspired by Grilled Potatoes.