Can you say nutella cheesecake brownies? If you want a decadent dessert to serve for Valentine’s, this is it. First, it begins with a nice fudgy chocolate brownie as a base to this cheesecake. Oh baby!
Next, you have a generous layer of a creamy no bake nutella cheesecake on top of that brownie base. To finish it all of, you add a drizzle of nutella on top.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- extra Nutella, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, and salt together.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and remove from heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Quickly whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Meawhile, add the cream cheese, Nutella and powdered sugar to a bowl. Beat together with an an electric mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture. Spread mixture over the cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, or until the cheesecake layer is firm.
- Drizzle with Nutella if desired before serving. Serves 9.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American