This is the last of the recipe I have to share with you from the tea party. This recipe for cheesecake filled strawberries is a tasty way to serve up strawberries. Sure you could just serve the strawberries as is, but it is so easy and so tasty to fill them with a simple cheesecake filling.
Then you can sprinkle them with crushed graham cracker crumbs or shaved chocolate but I just left them plain. Delish, I tell you, these are absolute delish!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 lbs. fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Place in the refrigerator until almost ready to serve.
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- When ready to serve, slice the bottom of the strawberries using a paring knife to create a flat base for it to stand up on.
- The with the paring knife, remove the green top off of each strawberry and hollow out the inside to give room for the filling. Pipe the filling into the center of each strawberry and serve. This will make about 16-20 strawberries.
Recipe adapted from Tip Hero.