Sometimes, you just need an easier way to get things done. It’s nice when you can save time by eliminating a step when making a recipe. Right? Well, I would like to introduce you to a tasty no boiling baked ziti recipe. It does not require you to boil the noodles. Yep, no need to boil the noodles before hand, step eliminated! Your gonna love it, try it!Print
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 (24 oz) bottle pasta sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz uncooked ziti pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta sauce, tomato sauce and water. Then mix in the beef, ricotta, parmesan, and uncooked ziti.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Ragu.