This post contains affiliate links.
Today is the first day of pumpkin week at RMK. I am so excited, I wish you could all hear my cheering. This is one of the weeks that I look forward to most each year! I have some great recipes to share this year including this moist pumpkin bundt cake. And there is one that I am totally in love with. If you follow me on Instagram, you got a sneak peek! That recipe will be up on Thursday!
Today’s recipe is a delicious bundt cake that gets topped with a cream cheese frosting and Biscoff cookies. I love the addition of the Biscoff. cookies. It adds another element of texture to the cake. These flavors just scream fall!
Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 (15 oz) can or 1 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- aIn another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely.
- To prepare the frosting, Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until combined.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar until well combined and fluffy.Frost cooled cake and sprinkle with crushed Biscoff cookies.Yield: 12-16 servings.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
The pumpkin Bundt cake is very moist and packed with flavor! We love it , I will make this cake..for sure many more times! Thank you for this delicious recipe.
[…] Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake […]
Comes out perfect every time. A definite crowd pleaser. Sometimes I switch the pumpkin with canned packed (not cut) sweet potato. 🙂
[…] treats – Ashlee Marie Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan-Gingersnap Crust – Tried and Tasty Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Real Mom Kitchen pumpkin blondies – Ashlee Marie Pumpkin Chili – Like Mother […]
[…] Coffee Cake from Creations By Kara Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Cider Sauce from Real Mom Kitchen Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake from Real Mom […]
How much sugar you have 2 21/2 cups
This looks divine Laura! I love the addition of the Biscoff cookies…yum!
LOVE this idea. I need more biscoff and pumpkin in my life 🙂