Here is your Menu Plan Monday – Week 56.
- Mexican Pile Ups – The sauce base of this recipe is a simple ground beef/tomato sauce made with onion and taco seasoning. You serve the sauce over rice along with the toppings of your choice. We used shredded cheese, corn, green onion, sliced olives, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Crockpot Barbecue Ribs – These ribs get coated with a dry rub before getting cooked in the slow cooker. Then you jazz up some bottled sauce to coat the ribs with. The ribs then get finished in the oven to get the sauce all caramelized on the ribs
- Chicken Tetrazzini – This is similar to a fettuccine alfredo, but you add sour cream to the sauce also. It’s heavenly!
- Mississippi Roast – You only need 5 ingredients for this roast – a beef roast, a stick of butter (I did the whole thing but I think you could get by with 1/2 a stick), a packet of Au Jus, a packet of ranch dressing, and 6 pepperoncini peppers.
- Cream of Tomato Soup – This is made with tomato juice or V-8 juice.
Join me tonight for a Bush’s Beans Pin Party on 2/24 at 8p.m. ET; pin/repin your favorite mealtime recipes using beans for a chance to win a $250 Gift card! Follow this board to participate: https://www.pinterest.com/bushsbeans/bushs-blogger-favorites/