Here is your Menu Plan Monday – Week 21.
- Stuffed Pork Chops – I stumbled across a recipe for stuffed pork chops. It looked exactly like what I remember my grandmother making. The stuffing is simple and doesn’t actually get “STUFFED” inside the chops. It just sits right on top.
- Individual Chicken Pot Pies – This simple recipe will be a family pleaser for sure and much better than the frozen version from my childhood. I use puff pastry to top these Individual Chicken Pot Pies. However, you could always use a regular pie crust if you prefer.
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches – If you have never had a Monte Cristo before they are basically a combination of french toast and a grilled sandwich. You put Swiss cheese, ham and turkey in between 2 pieces of bread. Then you dip it in an egg batter and cook in a frying pan. For the finish touch, you sprinkle it with a little powdered sugar and serve it with some raspberry jam on the side to dip in. So yummy!
- Quick Vegetable Beef Soup – My husband told me, “now this is a vegetable beef soup I can eat”. At that point I heard a round of applause in my head. I did it, my husband will now eat vegetable beef soup!
- Navajo Fry Bread for Navajo Tacos (You will need to add chili and desired toppings to your shopping list for this meal) – One or my favorite meals to have in the fall and winter seasons is Navajo tacos. I love the chewy and crispy Navajo fry bread base topped with warm chili then piled with cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and olives.